What I’m doing now
This is a now page. Thanks to Derek Sivers for the idea.
I’m mostly working with the folks at Oyster to improve their internal operations and remote ways of working, but I’m also doing a bit of consulting on leadership, learning design and Notion.
I was previously working at Delocate, helping people get better at remote work – we’re still wrapping up a few projects.
- I’m doing some early-stage UX and visual design work with an academy for or children with Special Educational Needs.
- I’m learning to be a better coach – I’m part-way through a 3-month course with Metonomy.
- I’m publishing a bunch of short, practical remote working tips.
- I’m in the early stages of developing some paid courses on remote working.
- I’m slowly redoing this website.
- I have a tiny very-part-time agency called Tavern where I occasionally work on brands and websites for local businesses with my friend Bruce.
I live in a lovely little mews in Islington, North London. When I’m not having a barbecue with my neighbours I’m probably at the pub. Or at least I was until all the pubs closed.
Updated on Jan 26th from Islington, London.